1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
"Nothing is more attractive to a girl than a guy who has his shit together. Do well in school. Work hard at your job. Make that money. Be good to your friends and family. Read a book. These are just a couple of things that will expand your horizons. They will lead to a more rounded person that will raise up your confidence, intellect and heart."
funny how a bunch of white people can violently harass people going into an abortion clinic and the cops never show up even when they’re physically touching the patients against their will but if black people organize a totally non-violent and non-confrontational protest after a member of their community has been murdered they bring out the police dogs and shotguns and claim it’s going to be a riot lol
Ain’t it something that the police will protect the KKK when they want to protest but will bring out riot gear and dogs and tanks when black people are protesting police violence in our communities…
joey you talkin about the police and the kkk like that’s two separate groups